Thursday, August 5, 2010

Collabs...Again...






We are nearing the end of 30 in 30, just a few more left to do! Then I can focus on a few things I've been keeping in the back burner. I will try to always update this blog with whatever project I have going on. Usually I'll start about 10 things at once, so I don't get too burnt out on any one thing. But, naturally, I just end up procrastinating. So, needless to say, I've got many many many unfinished paintings stashed away in my apartment.

Also! I've decided to do a convention with Nickhole in January! Surf and Ink in Australia. Check her out at nickholetattoos.com She has become some one I look up to and respect in the tattoo industry. She's a no nonsense type of gal, and I dig that shit. She's very passionate as well. She's just awesome man.

No comments:

Post a Comment