Monday, August 2, 2010

2 New Collabs



I know it's been a while since I've uploaded some new collabs. We are not behind, just slacking on the uploads.
Nick drew these. And my real blood is in the top one. While I was working on it, I pricked my thumb pretty good and it bled out for about an hour. So that was fun.

In other news, my car is still gone. I keep hoping that it'll be found on the side of the road here any day now. I'm still hopeful for that one. Although I'm pretty sure it's being cut up for parts about now. Biiiiiiig sad face on that one.

Work is stressful as well. I love and respect everyone I work with and for, but my cheerful and positive attitude are being misread for cockiness, not confidence. It's hard to stay positive in an environment that is so negative.

Also, it's shark week! Get ready for shark tattoos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment